Saeed here and NO before you ask, I have not gone crazy, I am serious!
There is nothing wrong wiht some lollies every now and then to give you that well-deserved sugar BLAST! Of course, like all good things, moderation is key, but let me tell you why lollies, other than being oh so yummy, can actually be beneficial to you’re life!
- Sugar can help restore willpower- for the more difficult tasks we are faced with on a daily basis, a little shot of sugar can actually help boost our energy in the and enhance focus! Next time you’re struggling to stay awake maybe skip that caffeine high and jump on that sugar rush!
- Chocolate has been found to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease- Chocolate, predominately dark chocolate has been found to reduce the risk of heart disease. A study actually showed participants who ate chocolate five or more times a week are 60% less likely to have heart disease! Anything that tastes this good and actually benefits me is good enough for me!
- Digestion- Peppermint candy or peppermint infused chocolate has been found to ease gas and bloating and an upset stomach! A study found that ingestion peppermint even reduced feelings of motion sickness!
- Depression- Chocolate contains a chemical known as serotonin, of the ‘happiness’ chemical! This lovely little neurotransmitter acts as an antidepressant. Chocolate also contains phenylethylamine which acts to enhance mood! Is there anything chocolate can’t do?
- Longevity- Our good friends at Harvard School of Public Health found people who consumed several pieces of candy during the month lived almost a year longer than those who the no candy at all!
I don’t know about you guys, but I was already a candy fiend before I wrote this post. After writing this I am officially hooked, no more guilt! GUILT FREE candy consumption for me and you!
To order any of the gorgeous lollies mentioned or any other lollies found on our website, contact our friendly team today:
(03) 9380 8789
Or alternatively, email:
Make sure you keep updated on our blog for more insightful product updates, recipes and blog posts by signing up for our newsletter!
We promise we won’t be annoying!
Saeed From NSM