HEY GUYS! We are BACK with yet another instalment of NSM’s famous ‘Home Cooking Series’!
Today I thought we’d get back to our roots and prepare a famous Middle Eastern Recipe,
The highly acclaimed ‘Lebanese Zaatar Bread’!
This baby is SO EASY! You’ll be done in a HEARTBEAT wondering why you haven’t tried it earlier!
Without further ado let’s begin!
What you’ll need from us!
- Some gorgeous Dukkah mix, (approx 100g per person)
- Oil (any selection works)
What you’ll need from any quality supermarket!
- Some lovely looking pre-cooked flat bread (any variation works, whatever tickles your fancy my friend!)
And thats literally everything you’ll need! I told you this would be easy!
Now for the hard part! (Which isn’t even hard hehe)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 Degrees F/175 Degrees C
- Drizzle oil over flat bread (approx one tablespoon per piece, use generously)
- Sprinkle the Dukkah mix over the bread, be very generous here as this will give you that YUMMY FLAVOUR!
- Put in oven until a gorgeous brown! Approx. 25 mins
- Remove from oven and cut into yummy bite sized pieces
- AND YOUR DONE! TOLD YOU IT’S SUPER DUPER QUICK!
NB: We used some salt to spruce up the flavour but this isn’t needed!
You can also add garlic/other yummy foods to taste!
To order the ingredients listed in the recipe or to order anything from our website please contact our friendly team:
(03) 9380 8789
Or alternatively, email:
Make sure you keep updated on our blog for more insightful product updates, recipes and blog posts by signing up for our newsletter!
We promise we won’t be annoying!
Saeed From NSM