Saeed here and we’re BACK with yet ANOTHER episode of ‘NSM Home Cooking Series’!!!
Today I thought we’d focus on breakfast!!! Who doesn’t love the thought of waking up to the most badass smoothie you’ve been dreaming of…?
The Oh So Yummy Breakfast Jam Jar Smoothie!
What could be better than the yummiest, tastiest, most mouth watering creamy oat filled yoghurt smoothie? NOTHING!!!! That’s what!
What you’ll need from us!
- Rolled Oats
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Kernels
- Goji Berries
- Flax Seeds
- Any Other Nuts You Desire!!!
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Greek Yoghurt
“Omg Saeed Ok It’s Time, Please TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THIS!!!”
Haha okay my friends, here we go!
- Cook the Oats as you normally would! For every cook of oats add a half cup of water and microwave for 2 minutes!
- Pour the oats into the Jam Jar,
- Add 100g of Greek Yoghurt on top of the Oats,
- Delicately place berries (Raspberries, Blueberries and Strawberries) on top of the Greek Yoghurt base,
- Blend a handful of Strawberries and pour on top of the Yoghurt,
- Put one more dollop of Greek Yoghurt on top of the smoothie,
- Add the Sunflower seeds, pumpkin kernels and flax seeds on top of the smoothie,
- Blend the Goji Berries into a thick paste and place on top of the smoothie!
AND YOU’RE DONE WOOOOOOOO
Okay Ready To Give it A Shot???
To order the ingredients listed in the recipe or to order anything from our website please contact our friendly team:
(03) 9380 8789
Or alternatively, email:
Make sure you keep updated on our blog for more insightful product updates, recipes and blog posts by signing up for our newsletter!
We promise we won’t be annoying!
Saeed From NSM